How does this work?
- Due to an avalanche of spam we have closed registration. This part of the site is now read only. No more digging or burying .
- "Recent" is of course all recent stories sorted by the time they were added, the last items added are shown first.
- "Upcoming" are stories that will be added to "Recent" after a short time period. (Currently 30 minutes)
- If you see a page take a while to load, that means we're updating the database with fresh stories. You don't have to wait, you can just browse on.
- This site doesn't rely on user contributions for its stories, like DIGG etc. All stories here are fetched automatically from RSS feeds.
- By the way this site is mostly about "Music News", but I guess you already figured that out. There's a few non music things but not too many.
- In order to keep the database somewhat under control all older stories will be deleted once a week, probably all stories older than one or two weeks or so, maybe a month, we'll see. Nobody cares about yesterday's news anyway I reckon.