How does this work?
- The "Popular" tab takes all digs (and buries) into account, assuming some people will bother to register and dig stories. If they don't, it will display the same items that you can access under the "Recent" tab.
- "Recent" is of course all recent stories sorted by the time they were added, the last items added are shown first.
- "Upcoming" are stories that will be added to "Recent" after a short time period. (Currently 30 minutes)
- If you see a page take a while to load, that means we're updating the database with fresh stories.
- This site doesn't rely on user contributions for its stories, like DIGG etc. All stories here are fetched automatically from RSS feeds.
- By the way this site is mostly about "Music News", but I guess you already figured that out. There's a few non music things but not too many.
- In order to keep the database somewhat under control all older stories will be deleted once a week, probably all stories older than one or two weeks or so, maybe a month, we'll see. Nobody cares about yesterday's news anyway I reckon.
Sorry, no stories available more recent than 30 minutes,
they were all posted. See Popular or Recent tab.