South American Tour
São Paulo, São Paulo
October 07, 2012
Show #:2 of 5Setlist:
02. Faint Ext. Outro
04. Given Up Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note
05. With You 2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro
06. Somewhere I Belong False Start; 2012 Intro
07. IN MY REMAINS
08. New Divide
09. VICTIMIZED (w/ QWERTY)
10. Points Of Authority
11. LIES GREED MISERY
12. Waiting For The End Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro
13. Breaking The Habit
15. The Catalyst
16. LOST IN THE ECHO 2012 Intro
17. Numb Keyboard Intro; Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike/Chester)
18. What I've Done Album Transition Intro; Sing-a-long Outro
19. One Step Closer
20. BURN IT DOWN
21. In The End
22. Bleed It Out Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage'; Ext.
Outro Show Notes:
. - For the first time, Mike played a keyboard intro to 'Numb', the same piece he played on the Minutes To Midnight touring cycle that was played after the song (the "Outro keyboard transition"). At the end of the song, he and Chester sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro.
- Fans attempted to do a flashmob during the encore break by throwing balloons, holding up signs for 'Robot Boy' (since it hasn't ever been played live), and singing lyrics to the song. However, the balloons were thrown earlier during 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' and during the encore break many fans forgot the words to 'Robot Boy' and instead sang part of 'POWERLESS'.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge. Chester had the crowd chant "São Paulo!" over and over on the intro to the song.
- Third show in Brazil ever and first since 2010.
- During the encore break and after the show, all of the band members interacted with the TV announcer on the side of the stage.
More information on this artist is available in the last.fm tabs below.