Taken from Parquet Courts' new album 'Human Performance', out 8th April 2016 on Rough Trade Records.
Concept developed in collaboration between Claes Nordwall & Andrew Savage
- Producer/Director: Claes Nordwall - http://www.claesnordwall.com
- Director of Photography: Nicolas Booth
- Clapper/Loader: Stephen Dunn
- Title design: Andrew Savage
- Editor: Claes Nordwall
- Film Processing/Transfer: I-dailies, London
- Bar: Züm Umsteiger, Berlin
- Actor Bar: Hans-Werner Sens
- Music video rep: Jen Herrera and Andy Roberts @ Las Bandas | Be Brave
- Equipment: SLV London
- Kebab stand: Nür Gemuse Kebap, Berlin
Big thank you to Hans-Werner Sens and Michaela Sens of Züm Umsteiger.
Parquet Courts will release a new album in April, and we already heard its first official single “Dust” as well as live versions of a few other songs. Parquet Courts boast the kind of slumped-over, lackadaisical delivery that might suggest they don’t stress much over anything, but lyrically, their songs are fraught with anxiety. “Berlin Got Blurry” is a jumbled series of contemplations, and its accompanying video finds Andrew Savage exploring the city of Berlin. Claes Nordwall-directs. -- Stereogum
More information on this artist is available in the last.fm tabs below.